OE Portal Start Page
From the Start page you can quickly:
- Review/find existing orders
- Find or create a customer
- Create a new order or credit
- Inquire stock item info
Order Entry Start Portal
The starting page portal for Order Entry is named wioestart and may be accessed via the "Order Entry" tab in the "Roles" section of Live Portals. You may also access "Order Entry" via the portals button.
Inquiring a Stock Item (without an order)
- To Find by Stock # - On the start page you may enter a starting stock number in the "Find Stock#" field and press the related "Go" button. This will display a list of stock numbers that begin with the value you entered. You may select an item from the list to inquire more information.
- To Find by Key Word - On the start page you may enter a key word in the "Keyword Search" field and press the related "Go" button. This will display a list of stock numbers that include the word(s). You may select an item from the list to inquire more information.
Accessing an Existing Order
- To Find Via a List - You may display a list of existing orders
from one of the two available links:
- List of Orders for the Current Transaction Operator - click on the "List" link in the operator totals section of the start page (upper left) to display a list of all orders entered by the operator. You may click on an order in the list to access the order for editing.
- List of All Orders - click on the "List All" link in the Access Order section of the start page to list all open orders. You may click on an order in the list to access the order for editing.
- To Enter an Order Number - Enter a valid order number in the "Access Order #" field and press [Enter] or click on the "Get Order" button. This will validate the order number and display the order for editing.
- To Access the Last Order - If you have already entered/edited at least one order then a "Last Order" link appears on the start page in the Access Order area (upper right). You may click on this to access the last order you were editing.
- To Access Orders for a Specific Customer - You may specify a customer and then click on the "Select an Existing Order" link that appears in the customer confirmation info. This will display a list of all open orders for the customer. You may click on an order in the list to access the order for editing.