The Shipping Tab shows the current shipping info for the order. You may edit the information shown here and then press the "Update Shipping Info" button to submit the changes to the order.
- Shipping Address - This initially uses the default shipping
address for the customer:
- If the customer has multiple shipping addresses on file you may select one from the drop down list.
- To add a new shipping address you may click on the "Add Shipping
Address" link. This displays a window and
allows you to create a new ship to record for the customer. After adding a new shipping address the address will be
added to the drop down list. You must select the new address and do the Update function in order to choose this
address for the order.
- Ship Via - This initially uses the default ship via code for
the customer. You may select any valid ship via code from the dropdown
- Ship Date - This initially defaults to the order date. You
may enter or select a new ship date from the pop-up calendar that
Be sure to press the "Update Shipping Info" button if you make changes to this information.
Shipping Quote Note
This tab will show a "Get Shipping Quote" link if:
- You are logged into SouthWare
- Your SouthWare line record is setup to interface with Starship 11.x
- Your operator record allows you to enter freight quotes
This link calls the Starship interface to allow you to get a quote on shipping (and optionally use that quote on the order). See the documentation for the Starship interface for more information.