Once you have created an order you have several options for editing/processing. The order header is created with default information for the customer that you may change as needed. You can:
- Edit order info
- View more totals info
- Place the order on hold
- Print related forms
- Send related e-mail
If you are using a normal SouthWare login session you have options to access the standard entry program and print forms. These options use the standard programs so you have access to all the standard order entry features.
The tabs allow access to the other info for the order.
Accessing the Standard Order Entry Program
(This option is available only if you are using the portal within a SouthWare login session)
You may access the standard Order Entry program (IS-01-02-01) to add or access an order via the "Go to Full Order Entry" link in the upper right of the start page. This allows you to access any order entry features available in this program.
Functions within the Order Header
The order header information is displayed at the top of the page. This includes customer info, PO and terms, order totals, and other general order info.
- To Change Selected Order Header Info (PO, Comment, Salesperson,
Click on the Edit icon to display a window that allows you to edit selected header fields. Edit the fields shown then press the "Update Info" button to submit the changes.
- To View Additional Totals
Click on the Totals Info icon to display a window that shows additional totals for the order.
A tool bar above the header information provides quick access to the following functions:
- Refresh - This function reloads the current page
- Full Entry (available only if you are using the portal within a SouthWare login session) - This function calls the standard Order Entry program (IS-01-02-01) for the order. The current order will be displayed in the program. When you exit the order you will return to the portal. If you made changes to the order you must use the Refresh function (see above) to reload the page and reflect the changes.
- Hold - This function toggles the hold status of the order. If the order is not on HOLD status this function will place it on hold. If the order is on HOLD then this function will remove the HOLD status.
- Delete - This function will delete the current order if it can be deleted.
- E-Mail (available only if you are using the portal within a SouthWare login session) - This function accesses the SouthWare e-mail function to allow you to send an e-mail to the customer for this order. Any of the available e-send IDs may be used.
- Picking Ticket (available only if you are using the portal within a SouthWare login session) - This function calls the standard picking ticket print program for this order.
- Order Acknowledgement (available only if you are using the portal within a SouthWare login session) - This function calls the standard order acknowledgement print program for this order.
- Finish - This function completes the order (including processing such as creating POs for purchase for items) and returns to the order entry start page.