Limitations (Features Not Available)
Standard Order Entry Features Not Available in Web Order Entry Portal
The features outlined above are the primary features available in the Order Entry portal. Other features supported in the standard order entry program are not currently available in the Web Order Entry Portal. You must use the standard order entry program (available as "Full Edit" option) for features not outlined above.
The list below shows some examples of standard order entry features that are not currently available in the portal. :
- No Rental transactions
- No Matrix item entry
- No Assembly optional components
- No interactive creation of Assemblies - you may enter assemblies in the portal but must use the batch assembly generation process to create the work orders
- No one-step orders (the order entry portal handles two-step orders)
- you may not use a one-step billing operator for the
- No Select for billing features
- No invoice printing
This is NOT a complete list of unavailable features and this list may change as new features are added to the Web Order Entry Portal. If you use a particular Order Entry feature not discussed in the documentation for the portal you should assume it is not available unless you try it and verify that it works.