The Billing/Payment Tab shows the current billing info for the order. You may edit the information shown here and then press the "Update Billing/Payment Info" button to submit the changes to the order.
- Billing Address - This initially uses the default billing address for the customer. If the customer has multiple billing addresses on file you may select one from the drop down list.
- Additional Charges - This shows any charges that have already been added to the order. You may add freight and other add on charges by selecting a charge type from the drop down list and entering a related amount.
- Payment - This shows any payments already recorded for the
order. You may add cash or check information in this screen.
To add a credit card payment or other payment type:
- (if you are in a SouthWare login session) you may enter an
amount (the default is to the remaining balance due) and
click on the Credit Card/Other button. This uses the same entry routine as the standard order entry program.
- (if you are NOT in a SouthWare login session) - The payment screen will display the last three credit card numbers used for this customer. You may click on one of these cards to use that number again or enter a card number. When you submit the payment it will be processed as a pre-auth only if using PCCHARGE.
- (if you are in a SouthWare login session) you may enter an amount (the default is to the remaining balance due) and
Be sure to press the "Update Billing/Payment Info" button if you make changes to this information.